Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Brody

Our sweet boy turned 2 on the 7th, ( yes I'm way behind!!) We are so thankful for this handsome boy and are so proud of him!! Its crazy to look back where we were this time last year not knowing a whole lot of what Brody was going to be able to do. We were even thinking about Brody needing a wheelchair, but he surprised us all by walking in July!! He has taught me so much about Love and Loving him just the way the Lord made him, he has tested my patience more than any other person I have ever Loved. When the Lord gave us Brody, he gave us such a precious gift!! He says two words MAMA and Ball. He loves school and is learning so much from his peers.

Our Handsome Birthday Boy!!!
Birthday PanCakes!!
Playing with his birthday gifts, he loves blocks ( Mega Blocks are his favorite) I found this cool Mega Block table at Walmart on Clearance for 30 bucks!!
Mommy and Daddy Love You so Much Sweet Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment