Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lead me....

I have been feeling very overwhelmed this last couple of weeks, just to give you a hint, my almost 2 year is screaming because she doesn't want to take a nap, my family is living with my Mom and Dad for the next 6 months and this week is our first ARD meeting with the school for Brody. They are going to determine if Brody is "special needs" enough for him to go come to school. We don't have a label yet for Brody but hopefully that will come this month. Sometimes I feel like God has given me too much to handle, its so hard to be a Mom to a special needs child and try and raise two other, while my husband is growing a business!! I feel a lot of the time I don't have enough of my to go around!! I need a ROCK and a SAVIOR on a daily base. 
This verse just speaks to me!!! I'm so thankful I have a savior who is my rock!! 




But I know I'm so blessed, look at the beautiful family the Lord blessed me with!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment