Sunday, April 24, 2011

My 26th Birthday!!

I had a great birthday!! I'm so blessed to have an amazing family and friends!! I never in my wildest dreams did I think I would wake up on my 26th birthday and have 3 babies!! I wouldn't have it any other way, I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!! My birthday was Wenesday Apirl 6th, my Mom and Dad sent me this beautiful cookie bouqet and flowers and that night our friends Casey and Cristen had us over for birthday dinner. We had some yummy steak and sides and Cristen made the BEST COOKIES EVER!! She actully came over the next day and help me clean my livingroom (she is such a blessings and I love her so much!!) and brought me some more cookies and I ate them all in the time she was here!! (their so good)

Friday night my mom watch all 3 kids ( we love her so much!!) so David and I could go out and enjoy dinner with some great friends


David and I before we left for the County Line ( we love that place)




Casey and Cristen, We Love Them!!! So blessed to call them our friends!!







April and Jacob they are getting married on June 11th and we are so excited for them!! We Love Them!!











My Supper Yummy Birthday Cake!!


I didnt get any pictures of Saturday night :( but we went to my mom and dad's house for dinner, cake and presents!! I was spoiled again, I'm one blessed Mommy, Wife, Daughter, Sister and Friend :)









No comments:

Post a Comment