Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving

I have never done a what I'm loving Wednesday but I thought it looked fun so here goes!!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter Weekend, how blessed are we that we can free and openly worship our Lord without fear!!! I'm forever thankful to the men and women that protect that freedom!!







I'm LOVING that the Easter Bunny was so good to our babies!!






I'm LOVING that today is my Daddy's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY, WE LOVE YOU!!






I'm LOVING that Brody is learning how to us his walker and that we got our handicap sticker










I'm LOVING this Williams-Sonoma waffle maker, I'm hoping this will be wrap up for me for Mother's Day










I'm LOVING this bedding, I'm hoping to have this on our bed very soon







And ofcrouse I'm LOVING these 4 people




Brody, Emma-Kate and Abigail, my 3 blessings


















And my hard working hubby













No comments:

Post a Comment