Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Weekend

Friday night David and I had a date night :) we drop the kids off at church and headed to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries ( so so so good) we will be going back!! David has been working so much and next weekend(mothers day weekend) is going to be so busy, he took me shopping for Mothers Day!! What a Sweet Man I have!! Here is some of what I got

I new Cookbook!!





I discovered a new store called DSW shoes I love it!! Here are my new sandals!!





And a close up of my new bible!!



On Saturday we took this Beauty to......



DISNEY ON ICE!!! and we had a BLAST!!!! But on the way home Abby throw up again not the 24 hour tummy bug we thought it was :(



On Sunday we did just took Abby to the Doctor and did some errands that had to be done. We came home ate dinner and just relaxed as a family :) It was a great weekend besides Abby being sick :(







1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! Thanks for the comment! I enjoyed your blog... it seems we like a lot of the same things and have the same taste... LOVE that bedding you posted a picture of! And 5 Guys is one of our favorite places to eat also!!!

    That dress is from a store called Cato.

    Excited to have a new blog to follow :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete