Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving-Photo!!

Happy Wesnesday!! Its a hot one here in TX we are over a month of over 100 degrees temps!! ITS REALLY HOT!!! I pray the Lord has blessed ya'lls week!! I found some photes that I AM LOVING!!!


Here is a picture that I love from Abby's recital in May ( Abby is the second on the left)



I'm loving how cute Abby was as SnowWhite last Friday at dance camp!!



These last 2 pictures are old pictures of the 2 oldest babies.



Here is Brody smiling at me at the park, he is about 2 months here and look at that smile!!







I love love this picture of Abby, it show just how girly my little girl is!! She is almost 18 months here!! This is one of my very favorite pictures of her!!!




And ofcrouse I'm loving my Beautiful family the Lord blessed me with!!

















1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Y'all will have a great time in Dallas! Also, if you are going next month you might want to look up the Texas State Fair because I know it starts in September and we are wanting to go back and take Randy to that. It runs September-October! I have never been but I hear it is just AWESOME! I like to stay in Addison. It is about 15 miles outside downtown dallas. When you mapquest it, it says it takes about 20 minutes, but it doesn't really take that long. Addison is where the Dallas Galleria is located so there are lots of neat shops and restaurants around and of course, it is a nice area! But surprisingly there are some really nice but cheap hotels. We stayed in a Courtyard by Marriott and it was $55 a night. It is a little older hotel and it does not have an elevator but the room was fantastic! And I am pretty picky when I am staying in hotels because I like nicer hotels so I know they are clean and taken care of! There is also a Holiday Inn Express and Suites right down the road that was like $62 a night and those are always nice! You may not need something that cheap but we did because the latter part of our trip was very pricey! But I am sure you can find whatever you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete