Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving!!

Its another HOT and Beautiful day here in Texas ( I can't wait for Fall!!) Here is what I'm loving this Wednesday!!

I'm loving that I didn't RUSH out and buy the kidos Halloween costumes when PBK came out with their 2 weeks ago. Because I would have missed these even cutter ones from Gymboree!!



Here is Abby's a Fairy Princess!!



Here is Emma-Kate's a Baby Flower





Brody's a mini sheriff







My awesome awesome hubby hunted this bad boy down!! Its the lunch box that matches Brody's backpack for Mother's Morning Out!!







I'm loving Brody's new big boy backpack even tho, its way to big for him. But he is oh so cute!!!













I'm loving this house!! We are praying that next year we will be able to build this house!! We live in the most expensive city in TX ( we don't get alot of house for our money here)





Ofcrouse I'm Loving my beautiful family the Lord blessed me with!! Hopefully on Sunday we can get a new family picture done!!


Have a blessed rest of the week ya'll!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment