Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a pretty laid back weekend, Daddy had to set a temporary power at a remodel his company is doing Saturday morning. That afternoon and into the evening he did some electrical at my Mom's and Dad's (they sure do love having a Master Electrication in the family)

On Saturday the kids and I stayed HOME, cleaned house and washed clothes. After our crazy and busy week of VBS, our house was a WRECK!! We order pizza from Austin's Pizza ( the best!!) and just got ready for Church the next morning.

Sunday morning we got up and got ready and headed for doughnuts ( which I think might be our Sunday morning tradition!!) The kids wore some really cute 4th of July outfits that their Grammy and Papa bought them ( Thank You) I didn't get any pictures but tomorrow they are going to be wearing them for the 4th, so I will take some cute pictures tomorrow. Our Church had a beautiful 4th of July service? They presented the colors ( which I didn't get a picture of) we sang some beautiful songs about our Country and some even more beautiful songs praising our Lord. I had tears running down my face as we sang them. I'm so thankful for the brave men and women, who keep our Country free so I can worship my Lord Jesus!! I'm even more thankful to my Lord, that his love endures forever!!


After Church we grab some lunch and headed home for a rest time before our new-few Keegan's birthday party. We had a great time, ate pizza again and played a ton of games. By the time we left, we were tried!!

Abby, the birthday boy, Evan, Brody watching the ticket shoot at Chucky E Cheese


Abby and her cousin Skylere


Brody and Skylere


Abby and the Birthday Boy!!


We had a great weekend whole of family, love and Jesus!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment