Friday, June 29, 2012

VBS 2012

We just got done with a full, fun week of VBS at our Church!! I was so blessed by this week!! Abby loved, loved it, she came home singing the songs, and telling me all about what she learned!! We did have to stay home one day this week bc Brody was getting overwhelmed and couldn't control himself. But after a day of rest and a special needs buddy he had a blast the rest of the week!!

This week the kids made arts and crafts,




Played with their friends, had bible stories, sang songs












and today they had their performance. I didn't get a picture of Abby singing bc she was scared and stood with her Grammy on staged, she doesn't like the spot light, like her Mommy does ;-). We had over 900 kids singing Praises to the Lord, It was so amazing to hear and gave me goose bumps!!




I can't wait until next year!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment