Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Birthday Fairy

Growing up on our Birthday Eve, the Birthday Fairy always payed us a visit!! The Birthday Fairy came into our bedroom and decorated for your Birthday. As we got older the Birthday Fairy did more and more!! Growing up we always looked forward to the Birthday Fairy visit and I'm so happy to be able to share this Birthday tradition with my kids!!

Walking into the Birthday Girl's room!!


Her streamers and Happy Birthday sign ( I didn't take a picture of her bed b/c she is sleeping in it)


David and I decided to add on to the tradition and the Birthday Fairy does the dinning table and kitchen too!!

Here is the kitchen and dinning room.


Here Birthday chair (Daddy decorated it)


Her Birthday place!! Her two cards, new water bottle and new Snow White Princess doll!!


I can't wait to see her face tomorrow!!! We are so thankful for this sweet girl!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment