Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Abigail!!!

I can't believe my 1st baby that made me a Mommy is 4!! I'm so thankful that the Lord choose me to be her Mommy!! Abby is funny, smart, sweet, willing to help, sassy, loves her family and lions. Best of all she loves Jesus!!

We started off the morning With Abby waking me up at 5am to tell me that the Birthday Fairy came. We walked to her room, where she showed me all the Birthday decor. I put her back to bed and then when it was light outside, Daddy and I went to get our Birthday Girl!!


We all got up and headed to get Birthday doughnuts!!








Abby with her presents from us


We headed out for Birthday lunch at Double Dave's, Birthday Girl's choice.





After lunch and a nap, we headed to my parent's house for dinner, Birthday cake and presents.


The cake my Uncle Jim made :)


Here Is Abby with her presents from Grammy, Papa, Great Grandma, Aunt Mandy and Uncle James. She is one loved little girl!!



We had a great day celebrating this sweet girl!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment