Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Early Mother's Day Goodies

This weekend after the kids went to bed Grammy came over to watch the kids so David and I could run to the mall. He needed some aftershave and I needed a new pair of sandals. We got David's aftershave and then headed to Macy so I could get the perfume I wanted to wear to Church on Mother's Day(I knew this was going to be an early gift). We left Macy's and headed to Nordstrom for me to look at some sandals and here is where my big Mother's Day gift comes in, David surprised me with getting me the Tory Burch sandals I have wanted for the past two summers!! Oh my gosh, I love them. I still can't believe he got them for me bc spending that much on sandal isn't something we do. But I feels very blessed to have them' Thank you Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment