Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend at the Dill house. Friday we didn't do much of anything b/c I knew Saturday was going to be CRAZY!!! I fed the kids dinner, they took a bath and then I rolled Abby's hair!! Abby had her second dance recital Saturday and they needed to have curly hair. Abby is the only one out of the us girls that doesn't have curly hair. So instead of spending 40 bucks for Spin It's to curl her hair I bought sponge rollers and prayed for the best!!

Abby in her rollers



After the kids went to bed, my Mom and I headed to Target and HEB. Y'all I only spent 160 at HEB for the week!!! That's haft of what I usually spend to feed us for a week!! It really does help to leave the kids and hubby at home!! :) But before I left, I told David that if Abby wanted her rollers out, then just to take them out. Well Abby slept through the night with her rollers in and in the morning she was so happy to see that she had curly hair just like Mommy and Emma-Kate!!

Saturday morning David and Brody headed out to Sport Clips for haircuts. Well they were out, I got Abby in her costume and did her makeup, got Emma-Kate dressed. Then I got dressed, by that time the boys were home, ate lunch and the headed to Abby's dance pictures done. We had some time to kill, so we walked around Jcpenney and I found the coolest K-Cup holder. We have a small kitchen and the regular holder just seem to take up a lot of counter space. So got this one

My Keurig sits on top and


the bottom comes out and it's a tray for all my K-cups





We headed to Abby's recital and it was a mad house, and I mean a mad house!! The Fire Mashral had to come out and told us we couldn't start until we found a sit. Well we didn't and had to head to the lobby, which by this time David had steam going from his ears. See we pay 60 dollars for recital fees on top of everything else. There were a couple of other families that couldn't get sits either. So my hubby found the owner, which David is in the same Network as him. They talked and we finally found sits right before Abby went on!! Thank you, Jesus!! Abby did great, she made such a beautiful ballerina!!

Our beautiful ballerina!!!



Afterwards we headed to Logan's to eat dinner, it was bedtime!! It was such a long day!!!

Sunday was Church, David and I went to service and then worked in the nursery!! We got lunch and headed home to eat and nap!!

We had a great weekend, I hope y'all did too!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment