Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bible Verse!!

This year I have decided to learn 24 bible verse with Beth Moore and about 8000s other women. I will be posting my verses on the 1st and the 15th, I found out about this at the end of 2009 and was bummed to find out that they weren't going to do the Bible Verse team in 2010. But I'm happy that they are doing it in 2011 :) I'm looking forward to drawing closer to the Lord this year!!

My two verse for January are:

1) You crown the year with your good blessings and you leave abundance in your wake. Psalm 65:11

2) I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. John 1:4

I would love for you to join to me check out Beth Moore's blog for all the details!! Blog.lproof.org
She will be doing a big party in Houston at the end of the year for all the Bible Verse team!! HOW FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment