Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary

To my WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!

A couple of reason of why I love my Husband,
1) He is an amazing Daddy.
2) The hardest worker I know, working up to 7 days a week to get his company off the ground.
3) He always follows things through, after working 7 years he can now call himself a Master Electricain.
4) He loves me and tells me that every chance he gets that he does.
5) Together we have almost 3 Beautiful babies, Abby who is 2 1/2, Brody who is 15 months and Emma Kate who is will be here on the 24th.
6) Loves the Lord.
And there is so many more reasons why I love this Handsome Man!!
Last year was a hard year for David and I; in May we find out that our son Brody had some specail needs and then 2 weeks later we find out we were expecting our 3rd. The Devil tried everything he could to tear our marriage and family apart. But here we are about to celebrate our 5th Anniversary tonight ( buying a crib for Emma Kate). Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment