Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big Boy Brody!!

Warning I didn't get a picture of it, we were at dance class and I didn't have my camera :(

We were at Abby dance class on Thursday morning; Brody and I were hanging out in the lobby with all of the moms and brothers. Brody was playing with a couple of his friends on the floor, and if you know anything about Brody you know that we have been trying to get him to play with blocks and stack them. Well what did he do on Thursday morning HE STACKED A BLOCK!!! Oh My Gosh, I must have looked like a mad woman dancing around and telling him that he was such a Boy Big and that I was So Proud of Him!! If you have a special needs child that has an older sibling you take allot for granted like playing with blocks or any other toy. Or my biggest one that I took for granted was that Abby could walk good at 15 months, Brody just learned to 4 point crawl and is beginning to cruises.

Brody never seems to amaze me everyday with about he is learning to do!!

I promise as soon as I get a picture of him stacking blocks I will update this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment