Saturday, January 15, 2011

Princess Angel Ballerina

I have had so many moms (including my mom) telling me all the funny and sweet things Abby is saying and being the mom that doesn't want to forget one memory or one thing my babies are doing or saying, I thought it was a great idea!! So I'm going to start writing down the funny and sweet things she is saying and every couple of months or so, I'm going to write a post!! I hope you enjoy these so much as I do!!
* Mommy you tummy sick Dr Mac fix it (I'm 9 days away from having Emma Kate and Dr Mac is my OB).
* Mommy I need my mayup (make up) purse and phone.
* If she really wants something like cookies she will say Mommy I love Cookies ( she will drag out the Love and Cookies or whatever she wants at the time) .
* Sings Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle, Wheels on the Bus all in the same song.
* Mommy, Buba is a Big Boy( so sweet).
* I'm Buba (and) Emma Kate(we are still working on putting Emma Kate in there) big sissy.


* Mommy what is your name ( I tell her mommy).
* She start to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and Abby around Christmas ( I guess she shares a birthday with Jesus).
* Mommy your a pretty princess ( so sweet).




*Papa Giant ROAR!! ( she calls my dad Papa Giant) .
* I love you mommy ( melts my heart).
* When she is getting in trouble she tells me mommy Abby said sad, Abby crying, hold you ( meaning she wants me to hold her).



* Daddy your a handsome man( yes is he).
* Abby is a Princess Angel Ballerina ( Abby talks to 3rd person)
* I need some Abby Juice ( Apple Juice)





Mommy loves you Sweet Girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment